|Schedule of Speakers|
|Ashley Lewis||Youth in Technology|
|Eric Rosenberg||Rosenberg Development Studio|
|Douglas Vallance||Gordon Graydon Senior Public School|
|Matthew Henderson||Gordon Graydon Senior Public School|
|Juan Gonzalez||Fabspaces Digital Literacy|
|Kathryn Meisner||Hive Toronto Mozilla|
|Tom Seliotis||York Region District School Board|
|Ryan Burwell||Teaching Musically|
|Jennifer Chan||The Awkwardness of Collaboration|
|Zareh Demirdji||The YMCA Academy|
|Rob Whent||Founder & CEO – Thriver Inc.|
Featured ideas and initiatives to be explored at Edumakers include:
- - an all-girls technology camp;
- - uniting schools with their surrounding communities;
- - rethinking classrooms as coworking spaces, purpose-built for collaboration;
- - helping students connect with career options that don’t require university or college;
- - connecting investment to the non-financial assets of young people;
- - high school courses in which computer games are an essential part of the learning process — and much more.
Nominate a Speaker
If you would like to speak at this TEDx event or would like to nominate someone to speak, we'd love to hear from you!
Please email me with your story.
Don Adams, Curator, TEDxYMCAAcademy